Electrical Quoting Software for Electricians
Try ZapQuote today for free and discover how our innovative electrical design software could save you time, effort and money. Available for a limited time
only with a 100% free trial, ZapQuote is a feature-rich electrical drawing software suite for the time-conscious contractor.
Sign up to ZapQuote and start your free trial today, or call anytime to learn more about our exclusive electrical quoting software.
ZapQuote – Dynamic Quoting & Markup Software for Electricians and Contractors
In the absence of effective electrical markups software, putting together an accurate quote takes time. Factoring in every cable, cabinet, and circuit can be time-consuming, and that’s after you’ve produced and printed the appropriate drawings.
On average, contractors claim that the average time it takes to come up with accurate cost quotations for a modest-sized project is around 5 hours. With ZapQuote, the entire markup and quotation process can be accelerated by as much as 500%.
Why waste 5 hours marking up your next electrical installation project, when you could achieve the same result with ZapQuote in just 1 hour?
The best way to find out what ZapQuote is all about is to take advantage of our limited-time free trial offer. Sign up for ZapQuote today and see for yourself how our quoting software for electricians could streamline and simplify your next project.
How Our Construction Quote Software Saves Electricians Time and Money
Most electricians would agree that the typical markup and tendering process takes more time, effort and focus than it should. All of which adds to the amount of time spent concentrating on admin, rather than getting the job done. Tendering is a time-consuming process as it needs to be as accurate as possible. One that has traditionally been tackled with an arsenal of pens, highlighters, rulers and markers, coupled with complex calculations that need to be triple-checked in full.
ZapQuote was designed to lighten the load for electricians and contractors looking to spend as little time in the office as possible. Our innovative software effectively automates much of the quoting and tendering process, with a full range of PDF markup tools including the following:
- Link Tool – Link related icons together i.e. indicate groups of lights on a switch.
- Text Tool – Add text to your mark up in any colour or font size.
- Slider Tool – Easily increase or decrease the size of icons on your plan in one swipe.
- Room Markout Tool – Mark out areas on your plan. Name the room and this activates the quote by room function.
- Measurement Tool – Calibrate to your markup and take measurements straight off the imported .pdf plan.
- Short Cuts – Shortcuts to make your mark up even quicker, including fast drop and micro-movements.Best of all, the drag-and-drop interface makes ZapQuote a breeze to use – no prior knowledge or experience is necessary. With everything in place, you simply need to add your prices and rates, after which the software takes over and performs all the calculations on your behalf.All without the inevitable risk of human error, which only stands to add further complications to your project.
For more information on any of the above or to discuss the potential benefits of ZapQuote in more detail, contact a member of the ZapQuote customer support team today.